Paintless Dent Repair Training
Welcome to the online home of Dent Perfect Paintless Dent Repair in Symsonia, KY. Here, you can receive the kind of one-on-one training necessary to become a master at the profession of paintless dent repair. This isn’t some busy shop with a million other things to distract you from what you’re here to do. I only do one thing, and that is to pass on my knowledge of paintless dent removal to the next generation of technicians in a stress-free and focused environment.
During the first week of training, you’ll learn tips on selecting the right tools for any job and how to read the light. You will also be taught how to fix smaller dents.
THIS WILL BE YOUR TRAINING AGENDA. We will not sit in the classroom, this is hands on training. You will have a paintless dent repair tool, in your hands, 90% of the time. We will start on a hood and a door, then actual vehicles. The other 10%, I will be explaining the situation, while you take notes. I do not leave, or, repair dents while you are training. When I see you doing something incorrectly, I will stop you right then, and explain what you are doing wrong. At this time you will take more notes. If you are having trouble, after you get home, you can always call, or email me, no question is a bad question. I want each, and every student I train, to be very successful, in the paintless dent repair business
In the second week, we will then move on to learning large dent repair, glue pulling, crowns, using heat and working with aluminum.
I understand people have busy schedules, I will work with you. Some may find it difficult to be away for two weeks in a row. In that case, I will train you for one week and we can schedule the second week for later.
You may have a friend that wants to train with you, I can do that too. I will work with you to accommodate your schedule, call me and we will discuss the options. I have had requests from people, who just can't get off work for a week, or two weeks in a row. So I have developed a TWO WEEKEND TRAINING PACKAGE. This is the same, professional, one on one training I offer on my week-long training courses. I am the only trainer, and always will be. Contact me and I will answer any questions you may have. Remember, no question is a bad question.
Even after your training has been completed, I will still be available for you to contact regarding any problems you may face.
Learn More About Me
Get to know more about me, my experience, and how I can help you earn your stripes as a professional paintless dent repairperson. Contact me today to get started on the road towards your future.